Post by Annie Avery on Oct 13, 2005 15:56:08 GMT -5
This list is not only things you can't do, but also things you are encouraged to do. So please read all the rules before you join.
- No one can kill another member. The only way for a character to die is if the owner willingly posts that they're dead. You can shoot anyone you want, but say something like "Bob fires, aiming at Steve." This way, Steve can get shot in whatever area Steve's creator wants.
- NO GODMODING. Anyone seen godmoding will be warned and asked to change their post (or a staff member will do it for them.)
- To become a captain of your own ship you must have enough money to buy one. Currenly there is no loaning on the boards.
- All captains must ask for the ability to own a ship even if they have the money to buy one. This cuts down the chance of having a billion ships and no crew to any of them. PM Annie Avery if you'd like to buy your own ship.
- All ships must have a captain, pilot, and mechanic before it can be operational. You can, however, be a pilot or mechanic and a regular crew member ('cause then you get to carry a gun.)
- Please show some difference between your speech and actions on the boards. Though literate posts are preferred (using quotations and such) using stars for your actions is acceptable. Any OOC must be in double parentheses.
- You are encouraged to use foul language on this site (if you've seen the show you know what words they use.)
- You are encouraged to be hostile, especially to Alliance officers. There's a reason why almost everyone carries guns.